Awake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» OooooooooooO
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 am by Hawkeye|Puppy

» Alan Wake presentation at Siggraph Finland
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:38 pm by dfpcmaia

» Films that influence your modding. and future dreams
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:57 pm by dfpcmaia

» Announcements
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm by dfpcmaia

» The Limit?
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am by themodman

» Happy hawkeye
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:41 pm by themodman

» aren't we meant to be red?
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 pm by themodman

» My Planets of cloudyness
Films that influence your modding. and future dreams EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am by dfpcmaia

Films that influence your modding. and future dreams

+3
revenge
mackan4762
Hawkeye|Puppy
7 posters

Go down

Films that influence your modding. and future dreams Empty Films that influence your modding. and future dreams

Post  Hawkeye|Puppy Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 am

Post films that influence your modding direction(s) here Smile plus your mod/game dream.

For me HEAT (1995) is probably the main film that has influenced me. considering its my favorite film of all time Wink one day I hope to create a mod that can rival it in my mind.

another one that influenced me was Blade Runner (second favourite film).

My Dream Mod/game creation would be what i'm currently designing. I would like to move Games into TV series type style. At the moment they are created like films, and most sequels usually ruin the original story. I'd like to release them 1 level at a time with different story lines and characters interweaving. it lets you revisit locations and change them and the main character. It may sound more linear but you can essentially create many different story lines that the player can choose to follow.

as it is the current ETA for each episode of Puppy.corp is around 1 year to complete, simple because I'm focusing on other things. but hopefully it'll pick up speed at some point Razz maybe if i own a game dev in the future.

Hawkeye|Puppy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Films that influence your modding. and future dreams Empty Re: Films that influence your modding. and future dreams

Post  mackan4762 Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 am

Jurrasic park Smile best movie ever also resident evil

i wish to make to make some sort of mod about this someday

mackan4762
Awesome member
Awesome member

Back to top Go down

Films that influence your modding. and future dreams Empty Re: Films that influence your modding. and future dreams

Post  revenge Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 am

Stalker, that movie is very atmospheric
black hawk down was also very inspiring

revenge
Awesome member
Awesome member

Back to top Go down

Post  dfpcmaia Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 am

I like movies that are set in the future, may it be a crazy crazy future like seen in the "Back to the Future 2" movie or more authentic, like "I, Robot"
dfpcmaia
dfpcmaia
Practically Famous
Practically Famous

Back to top Go down

Post  CrustyDoom Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 am

Children of Men. It's a masterpiece.

CrustyDoom
Awesome member
Awesome member

Back to top Go down

Post  themodman Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 am

Hurt Locket, and Saving Private Ryan. Alot of that has to do with the fact that my real name is Ryan. Razz

My best game related dream was about having a nanosuit, so i won't go any further into that XD
themodman
themodman
Dedicated
Dedicated

http://www.ryanschakeart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.NightWolf Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Well i like horror or spiritual games cant find very many would like to play some i downloaded a vampire one but cant get to work.Mabe some day when i get good enough at tis modding stuff ill make a vampire vs werewolf mod always thought it would be awesome to make.I like F.E.A.R and Left 4 Dead just cant instal them right now but anyone wants to play STALKER Clear Sky ill play online cant fig put SP kinda hard cant get past the beging of the first level Laughing

Mr.NightWolf
Awesome member
Awesome member

Back to top Go down

Post  dfpcmaia Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:57 pm

hmm, I guess movies don't really influence me as much as games do. I'm not really a movie person...

I think the first game I have ever played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the best I will ever play is Mass Effect 2. Still have to buy it though...

Oh wait a minute, Crysis 2 will be the best game!
dfpcmaia
dfpcmaia
Practically Famous
Practically Famous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum